Friday, January 16, 2009

Samantha's Birthday

Well I have just got home from a few days in Perth celebrating my nieces first Birthday and then a follow up trip down to Busselton to help mum with a few cleanup issues - the SHED!!!!

Sam's celebrations started with an afternoon tea with the Herberts on Sunday then a follow-up lunch the following day on Samantha's actual birthday. Sunday afternoon tea was heaps of fun - with my two nieces, we were not short of entertainment - Mia is toddling around very well and Samantha was using a chair as a walker for the afternoon.


When it came to present time, Mia was happy to help with the unwrapping!



The lunch, at my brothers local nursery/cafe-restaurant, was lovely and Samantha was on her best behaviour and loving all the attention.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!