Friday, January 9, 2009

My cards.....


Congratulations to Rosie who had her little baby boy Simon just before Christmas - this one is in the mail to her as I type! I can't wait to give Rosie and the little tyke a hug from his Auntie Lynne - requires a trip to Kalgoorlie ....its holidays anything could happen!


One of many like Birthday cards for the women in my life! I used a pack of paper I have been hanging out to get creative with: Mia Collection from Crate Paper


Inspired from Bibbis Dillerier' blog - her work is so shabby chic and awesome - made me want to start internet shopping immediately!




These guys are thanks to the hard work of Lisa at Precious Piecings - these little guys are a breeze to cut out on the bug with the help of SCAL - with a little bit of shabby chic detailing my neices will love them!


This is a direct scraplift from an incredible designer, Jennifer McGuire who seems to adhere to the "KISS" principle brilliantly...I will be going back and back to her blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!