Saturday, January 10, 2009

I feel the need to declutter....

The biggest angst for me with paper crafts is the rubble left behind....I get immersed in the muck during the creative process then I come up for air at the end of the project and freak out..it goes so much against my grain to see my work station look like this.......




And then comes the peace after the storm...when my stash has been stashed, my discards seperated into rubbish for the bin and rubbish for the recycle bin, my desk once more has white surface and my need for order has been satisfied......


I'm ready for my next project.....

This week: 18 Birthday cards, 2 Mothers Day cards, 1 Fathers Day card, 2 Easter cards and 1 Thankyou card. No Layouts yet.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!