Tuesday, January 20, 2009

6 Picture Meme

Jodene, a fellow West Australian and the creator of 'Did I say that out loud' blog And Donna from Popsicle Toes tagged me for this challenge and I was curious to see what I would find!
First, the rules are simple. As follows:
1.Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures. 2.Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder.
3.Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
4.Tag 6 other peoples that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

Here is my picture and the story behind it:


This photo was taken on the 13th July 2004. I had been transfered to Kununurra as the Deputy Principal at the school and had the most amazing time exploring the Kimberleys during that year. During the mid-year holidays I had friends from Perth come up to visit me and we loaded up our swags on the roof of my jeep and packed up tents, equipment and supplies for a 5 day camping experience in the Bungle Bungles. This photo was taken soon after our arrival into the park, it had taken us 2 hours to travel the 78km into the park - the tracks in were devilish (but an adrenalin rush) and we had gone across 5 creeks and a river to get in - super fun as some of the drop downs were a over a metre. We rescued a car that got stuck on its way across a creek towing them out of the situation and lost one of my number plates...lol...Liz is on the roof of my car untying the swags and Kerry is by the door - we had the best week and took some excellent photos - I love camping with the girls, my perth mates, kimberley buddies and newer friends from Norseman - all the jobs get done!

The 6 people I am tagging are:

Toni from Chick Chat, a friend from Norseman and Queen of the Crop at Hybrid Designs

Moralia from Moralias Web Blog, one of my first sources of inspiration when I started blogging with an amazing sense of colour and design

Donna from Butternut Sage Designs, a 'Stampin Up' Demonstrator who has awesome ideas and makes incredibly creative cards

Jenn D from Stamp your Heart out, Jenn is awesome - her cards are super cute and she gives great explanantions about creating her effects!

Sue from My Inner Reflection, Sue is another Aussie who recently made a comment of one of my cards, when I checked her blog she had this super cute pocket card which I scraplifted *hangs head in shame* I'll be checker her blog regularly!

Marie from Said Simply, Marie is a fellow Hanami tribe member in the Hybrid Design 'Survivor' Challenge her blog is awesome and her work is detailed with great design elements.

Thanks for tagging me Jodene - It was fun going back into old photos!

2 comments:

  1. wow, this was pretty fun! It was a bit of a hoot lookign through some of the pics, thanks for tagging me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag! :) This was a nice one to play... my post is up today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!