Saturday, January 10, 2009

Oooooh the heat.....

44 Degrees Celcius and my air conditioner is on the blink...making me think back to other times of heat - Cape Levique October 2007. It should have been Cape Levique October 2008 except for the unexpected, unplanned transfer to Hyden for my job. Instead of lazing in a beach shack last October I was packing, driving 300km on a dirt track and then unpacking and getting ready for school with 3 days to go .....

Anyways, Cape Levique 2007 was awesome and I just couldn't decide which photos to scrap, so I scrapped em all..*g* I used a sketch I received at the Hyden retreat (author forgotten *wince*) last November.




Recipe:
Paper: Basic Grey Archaic - Primal, Primative and Dirty
Cardstock: Bazzil
Buttons: Basic Grey Archaic
Staples
Journalling with my trusty Dymo and Archaic Dirty paper

This week: 18 Birthday cards, 2 Mothers Day cards, 1 Fathers Day card, 2 Easter cards, 1 Thankyou card and 1 double page layout.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!