Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hybrid Designs Survivor Mini Challenge

Just when I thought I was done for the week the Design Team over at Hybrid Designs throw a mini challenge at us for the Survivor Competition. We had to create a LO or OTP that was patriotic..so I got off my butt, drove 300km and went to the Australia Day Skyshow on the Perth Foreshore....got some brialliant photos of the fireworks using long exposure and a tripod as well as a photo of our flag streaking across the sky pulled by a helicopter.


Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzil
Bling: Say it with Crystals
Flowers: Kaiser and unknown
Stamp: Heidi Swapp Date stamp
Ribbon: ???

This year: 18 Birthday cards, 2 Mothers Day cards, 1 Fathers Day card, 2 Easter cards, 2 Thankyou cards, 1 Goodluck Card, 1 Valentine card, 3 new baby card, 6 Christmas Cards, 1 minibook, 2 12x12 LO and 1 double page layout.....

3 comments:

  1. Wow Lynne, looks like a breathtaking display and well worth the drive! Your LO is gorgeous as are your photos. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne, love your lo...gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!