Friday, January 9, 2009

Holiday Musings

Day 5 post holiday jaunts
I'm not expecting anyone to be reading this post but here goes....with school holidays being underway I am enjoying the fact that I don't have to get dressed in the morning if I don't want to and I can wallow around in my scrapping space catching up on my need to be organised for the year.



This week I have made 18 birthday cards, 2 mothers day cards, 1 fathers day card and 2 easter cards - this should get me through till Christmas
if i can churn out a few thankyous! The only reason to get dressed is the daily trek to the post office to collect my mail. I have had a few emergency get dressed sessions when friends have arrived for coffee...but managed them mostly unscathed!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!