Friday, January 18, 2019

MFT Sketch Challenge #420 with Colour Throwdown #526

Well, I am coming to the end of the school holidays and starting to think about getting back into the swing of things, along with the possibility of buying a house and creating a new crafting space - so much to think about!

MFT Up and Away Sketch Challenge
What this means is I have been making the most of my crafting time!  This card was created with inspiration from the MFT Sketch Challenge and uses the colour inspiration from the Colour Throwdown Blog.


I started by digging through my stash of 6x6 paperpads to find the awesome cloud paper from MME's Lime Twist - an oldie but a goodie.  I stitched acetate to the front of the paper to form a pocket and added some sequins before sewing along the final edge to seal all that sparkly goodness inside.  I then used some grey blue patterned papers from Authentique: Favorite to create the foreground on the card, using a white PITT artist pen along the edges to separate the stitched layers.  I stamped the sentiment from MFTs Up in the Air using a clear embossing pad before adding white embossing powder to make the sentiment pop.  Finally I stamped some images from MFTs Up in the Air on to Neenah paper using Memento Tuxedo before getting my colouring groove on with Copics - BG10, 13, 15 & 18, B000, 02, 05 & 06, R12, N0 and C3.  I think this card would make a little boy VERY happy! 
MFT Up and Away




1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!