Monday, January 28, 2019

MFT Card Sketch Challenge #421

Between digging through my stash of old papers and using some new dies purchased over the January school holidays, I have really enjoyed the opportunity to take some time out this holidays to get crafty.  Spent the afternoon in my local SBS and managed to knock out 6 Christmas cards (yes I am getting in early) before coming home to use some cute little birds I had coloured from MFTs Birds of a Feather - love these sweet little tweeters - with inspiration from MFTs sketch challenge this week.



I started with some scrap patterned paper from my stash - pretty sure this came from a SSS Valentines kit from a FEW years ago, and utilised a window left over from making a shaker card that was already mounted on foam - just cut another circle out from within it.  It was then just a case of sticking everythng down with foam tape, my tape runner and a little Gina K Connect glue.  A final touch of glossy accents to the hearts to make them pop! 

MFT Birds of a Feather


A very simple card, but very sweet! Will also add this one to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Have a Heart!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely wonderful design, Leigh! Love deep teal colors of birds and I love those patterns. So beautiful.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Marge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!