Wednesday, January 2, 2019

1 card 2 ways and a Prima Girl


I have really been enjoying playing with the no line water colour technique and after a dig through my stamp stash wanted to have a play with a Prima Girl. I stamped her with Tattered Rose distress ink before colouring her with water colours. I used some My Minds Eye patterned paper and acetate and stitched a pocket to make a shaker background and then added some extra My Minds Eye elements to finish of the Birthday card.

Prima Girl No line watercolouring

My next cards were a play on one card, two ways. One was no line water coloured and the other stamped and then coloured with coloured pencils. I used Paper Artsy stamps from my stash - I love how the no line colouring feels like it is an illustration from a children’s book. I did add some coloured pencil lines to the no line water coloured card just to add some detail to the flowers. Love this batty girl!

PaperArtsy No line water colouring


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!