Saturday, January 5, 2019

Colour Throwdown #524




As I have trolled the challenge blocks, I found this little bit of inspiration at the Colour Throwdown Blog.  


Love the clean elegance of the image and wanted to create something a little graphic.


I have laid down some water colour as the background, then stamped the stems  from MFTs Sketched Blooms with Mowed Lawn Distress ink and coloured them with the same. I let the colour dry and then stamped over the top with black memento ink.  I have stamped out the flowers from the same MFT stamp set on plain white card stock and then fussy cut them and adhered them to the background with foam tape.  The sentiment comes from Hero Arts Everyday Sayings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!