Saturday, January 12, 2019

MFT Colour Challenge #109

Had a play with a few different techniques today - a floating sentiment window and Distress Ink stencil layering.


I took inspiration from the MFT Colour Challenge #109 and used a range of distress inks and Tim Holtz's Mini Layering Stencil to create the candy stripes with Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron and Peacock Feather.
MFT Colour Challenge #109
I cut the window out of the card using MFTs Stitched Traditional Tags - flipping the tag to get the rectangle cut out to the size I wanted for the floating MFT 'Cheers' sentiment.  To create the Floating Window Sentiment, I followed Jennifer McGuire's instructions in her YouTube Tutorial.  Finally I cut out the window on the card using an MFTs Stitched Oval Word Window die and then added a sentiment from SSS Tiny Words Stamp set.  The card is for my cousins wedding next week.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card Leigh, love how you used the colors and I love the card design...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!