Saturday, January 26, 2019

MFT Colour Challenge #110 and Crazy4Challenges Sketch

I have had a little break from card making over the last few days as I focused on some mixed media art, creating some small Christmas themed canvases - getting ready for staff gifts at the end of the year - I like to start early as I have about 44 gifts to make for staff which is a nightmare if I leave it until the end of the year.
Mixed Media Christmas Paintings


After running out of canvases in town, I hit the challenge blogs for some inspiration, breaking out some new purchases - MFTs Birds of a Feather Die.  I have used the MFT colours and the Crazy4Challenges sketch for this week.



I created a wedding/engagement/anniversary card to add to my stash. 

MFT Birds of a Feather - Challenge Card

I diecut the Pinkfresh Folklore lace panel and attached it to an acetate sheet before adding the Mama Elephant border die. I stuck the inner panel that was cut out of the border onto a white card base and created a shaker card using some foam tape beneath the border.  I die cut the two adorable MFT birds from the Birds of a Feather die and then coloured them in with copics using cool greys.  I cut the banner using and oldie but goodie from MFT and attached the birds with foam tape to add some more dimension.  Finally I stamped the sentiment ( Love that new SSS Tiny Words Stamp) and cut out the banner to attach to the card.  Final touch was a little bit of bling!

MFT Birds of a Feather and Pink Fresh Folklore


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!