Tuesday, January 8, 2019

MFT Sketch Challenge #418

Still cracking on with card challenges for January, the first card is for the MFT Sketch Challenge.  



I dug through my paper stash and found this gorgeous old October Afternoon tree paper and it immediately made me think of the Forever and Owlways stamp set from MFT.  I have been wanting to have a go at a slide card for a while so I used Karolyn Loncon's Leap Frog Technique YouTube tutorial for a rundown of how to animate the owl to run along the branch - so cool!  I cut the bushy tree leaves using the Die-namics cloud trio.  Super fun effect!

MFT Forever and Owlways Slider Card
My second card today is a die cut background that I then paper pieced back into.  I love this Folklore die from PinkFresh and you get 2 cards for the price of one as you can then do the card in reverse.

Pinkfresh Folklore paper piecing

Still have my Mojo flowing so will stay in the card making trenches!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!