Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #53 - another little robot

Well I'm still out of white cotton so Raul's B'day card is stitchless - I would have preferred it with but perhaps it would have been too feminine for a boy card. I've played around a little with this image - stamping it first twice...then writing Raul's name in bubble writing on one and cutting out the bubble writing. Both images were coloured with copic markers and the image with the name superimposed was popped up. I used the cricut to cut the cupcake, scalloped oval and spaceship - inked em all up before putting the card together. I'm quite happy with my interpretation of the Sweet Sunday Sketch!

I'm still loving the copic markers and I quite like the effect of superimposing the name over the stamp - looks pretty cool I think....lol


Recipe
Cardstock: Coredinations and bazzil scraps for cuts
Paper: rouge de Garance - aile ou fleur #1 and #2
Stamp: StampIt - robot and computer generated sentiment
Ink: Stampin Up - Soft Sky, Close to Cocoa and Blue Bayou

Cricut Cartridges: Everyday Paper Dolls - spaceship and From my Kitchen - cupcake and plate
Pens: Pens: Zig Writer and Copic Markers for colouring the robot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!