Sunday, January 17, 2010

LSS January Cybercrop - Challenge #4

Challenge #4 for the LSS's January Cybercrop was to create a concertina card/mini album, the shape for which must be a free-hand drawn image. Thanks to Peet at Peet's Scrapalbum I didn't need to come up with my own idea as I had planned on trying her 'Tea Card' this week because it was just so darn gorgeous!



Recipe
Cardstock: Coredinations coffee
Paper: Basic Grey bittersweet
Lettering: Thickers LAX white glitter, Rose Moka - Equinox White
Embellishments: Doodlebug Designs - paper frills
Ink: Bazzinks pine cone
Teabag
: Liptons Intense

This year: 3 Birthday cards, 3 Thankyou cards, 1 new baby card, 1 concertina card and 4 LOs (12x12) and 1 double LO (24x12).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!