Saturday, January 23, 2010

Another card - 4 to go.....

Well I'm still knocking out cards for this year and loving the easels so much I think everyone is going to get one....lol...this one is for my dad for fathers day...a little early I know but saves a panic down the track - January is ALWAYS card making month!


I'm loving the copic markers - just ordered another 20 to go with the 20 I have....can't wait till they arrive - plus I have just ordered a STASH of new rubber stamps from 'Stamping Bella' - they are deloverly and just plain yummy - plus they will let me use my copics...lol..well my stamp shopping yesterday has resulted in 2 new cards not bad really.....


Recipe
Cardstock: Coredinations and bazzil scraps for cuts
Paper: rouge de Garance - aile ou fleur #1 and #2
Stamp: StampIt - robot and computer generated sentiment
Ink: Stampin Up - Soft Sky and Blue Bayou

Cricut Cartridges: Everyday Paper Dolls - planet and spaceship and Paper Dolls - background
Pens: Pens: Zig Writer and Copic Markers for colouring the robot.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card Lynne! I find it so hard to make masculine cards & you made it look so easy & wonderful! Great job coloring - enjoy your new markers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!