Sunday, January 24, 2010

Head start on Mothers Day

Another one bites the dust....One Mothers Day card done, leaving just 3 cards needed for the rest of the year give or take a few thankyous and get wells, etc. I used another one of the stamps I bought yeserday - a Penny Black - these hedgehogs are sooooo cute! I had my first attempt at paper piecing with this one - stamping her onto the fancy pants paper and cutting out her frock and reapplying it to the image - i think she needed to be a bit brighter and I may gloss her frock up!


Recipe
Cardstock: Coredinations and bazzil scraps for cuts
Paper: rouge de Garance - aile ou fleur #1 and Fancy Pants - Make Merry
Stamp: Penny Black - tiny wishes and computer generated sentiment
Ink: Stampin Up - Soft Sky, Rose Red, Pink Passion, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip and Blue Bayou

Cricut Cartridges: Everyday Paper Dolls - grass, Winter Woodland - tree and Walk in my Garden - tulips and ladybird
Pens: Pens: Zig Writer, Signo white and Copic Markers for colouring the hedgehog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!