Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You Challenge #44

I have just completed another blog challenge - a birthday card for my dad. Love these challenges because they give you a basic design that works! Dad is REALLY hard to make a card for as he is an artist a painter/sculptor working in ceramics and concrete. I hunted around for a while to find an image I could use that would suit him and found this little stamp of an artists work station. I used the 2S4U Sketch Challenge #44 and tried to keep the colour pallette manly....lol.



Recipe
Cardstock: Coredinations and bazzil scraps for cuts
Paper: rouge de Garance - aile ou fleur #4
Stamp: StampIt - workstation and computer generated sentiment
Ink: Stampin Up - Blue Bayou

Pens: Pens: Zig Writer and Copic Markers for colouring the robot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!