Sunday, January 17, 2010

LSS Cybercrop - Challenge #3

Challenge #3 was to to design a LO that would tell a story... but to use free writing. So again I went to the Christmas pics and found a cute shot of Mia in her PJs just after she had made me a picture to take home and put on my fridge. I used the picture she made as the patterned paper - it will get more shelf life now scrapped...lol...and I may just frame this LO for my study so I can not only enjoy Mia's art but also think back to the day when Mia would do anything to make me smile!


Recipe
Cardstock: Heidi Swapp Carefree pink school stripe and Coredinations bright pink
Paper: Mia's free art
Rubons: Rusty Pickle Sassy Flourish
Lettering: Thickers blue vinyl and Scrapworks rubons
Ribbon
: Daisy chain????
Bling: Say it with Crystals

This year: 3 Birthday cards, 3 Thankyou cards, 1 new baby card and 4 LOs (12x12).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!