Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch #54 - Last of my must do cards....any more this year are a bonus!!!

I just loved the sketch over at 'The Sweetest Thing' this week and thought it would be the perfect sketch for an acrylic card (my first) that has been buzzing in my head for days.....this little snail mail the second in this theme is the result - I might bling up the cover a bit...I'll see how it grows on me BUT in general I love it - more acrylic to come!


The front Cover of the card - I love the peek-a-boo window!

The inside of the card - a little scene thanks to my cricut!

Close up of the little snail - Ive popped the leaves and the snail a little!

Recipe
Cardstock: Acrylic sheet, Coredinations and bazzil scraps for cuts
Paper: My Minds Eye - Bloom & Grow little Blossom
Stamp: Computer generated sentiment
Ink: Stampin Up - Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava and Wild Wasabi

Cricut Cartridges: Walk in my garden - tulips and leaves, george - squares and circle cutouts of cardstock, going places - envelope, stretch ur imagination - daisies, paper dolls DU - grass (cuttlebug embossed), garden of words - snail and accent essentials - sun
Pens: Zig marker and Creative Memories Jewel Tones
Punch
: Fiskar Scallop Border
Bling: Prima Say it in Pearls


This year: 10 Birthday cards, 2 Mothers Day card, 1 Fathers Day card, 2 Just to say Hi cards, 4 Valentines, 4 Thankyou cards, 1 new baby card, 1 concertina card and 4 LOs (12x12) and 1 double LO (24x12).

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lynne, you're doing MARVELOUS things with your Cricut! This little scene is just the CUTEST! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so cute! You put so much work into it, and it is fab! Someone will love to get this! Great job with the sweet Sunday sketch!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous! love the peekaboo window

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!