Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mojo Monday - Week 122 Sketch

This card was designed for Mojo Monday Week 122 Sketch Challenge. I'm desperately trying to use up my scraps at the moment so have stuck to the same colour palette again with my second easel card - a little snail carrying his Birthday cupcake home.




Recipe
Cardstock: Bazzil Lime and scraps
Paper: Cratepaper Blue Hill Collection - Grass and Katlin Collection - Daydream
Bling: Kaisercraft - Pearls and Rhinestones
Stamp: Stampin Up Best Wishes
Ink: Stampin Up - Wild Wasabi, Close to Cocoa and Pink Passion
Punch: Carl - small daisy
Cricut Cartridges: Paper Dress up Dolls (Grass), Celebrations (Cupcake), From my Kitchen (Scalloped oval) and A Garden of Words (Snail)
Pens: Creative Memories - Jewel Tones

This year: 7 Birthday cards, 3 Thankyou cards, 1 new baby card, 1 concertina card and 4 LOs (12x12) and 1 double LO (24x12).

4 comments:

  1. Good for you using up your scraps! This card made me chuckle. What a darling snail and I love the cupcake on his back! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is very nice and the snail so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet cards! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is just too cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!