Sunday, February 28, 2010

When I saw this card over at Dawn Easton's blog I loved the layout on sight and the bright cheery colours she used - so I scraplifted the sketch for this Birthday card.


Recipe
Cardstock: Coredinations and Bazzil scraps for mats
Paper: My Little Shoe Box - Skys the limit (Nice to see you) and In bloom (Botanical)
Ink: Stampin Up - Memento Tuxedo for stamping
Stamp: CC Designs - Heidi amongst the Flowers
Ribbon: We R MEmory Keepers Promenade
Brads: Imaginisce - Blossom Brads
Pens: Copic Markers, Zig writer and Signo white gel


This year: 22 Birthday cards, 2 Mothers Day cards, 1 Fathers Day card, 8 Easter Cards, 3 Just to say Hi cards, 7 Valentines, 5 Thankyou cards, 1 new baby card, 1 Wedding Card, 1 concertina card and 4 LOs (12x12) and 1 double LO (24x12).

4 cards sold on Etsy - YAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leigh, wow this is so cute, love the sweet image and the pretty colours. I checked Mr Linky at Magnoli Down Under and it seems to be working ok now. big hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! Love the image and the sweet buttons! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!