Sunday, February 28, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges - Challenge #26

This week Crazy 4 Challenges challenge is all about texture - I've used a digi CC Stamp and some felt embellishments I have in my stash for a few years and only been able to use a little of, a bit of velvet ribbon and some embossing with Stickles.


Recipe
Cardstock: Coredinations and Bazzil scraps for mats
Paper: NA
Stamp: CC Designs Digi and computer generated sentiment
Ribbon: We R MEmory Keepers Promenade
Pens: Copic Markers, Zig writer and Signo white gel
Bling: Pink Stickles
Felt: Queen & Co Pink Felt Fusion


This year: 22 Birthday cards, 2 Mothers Day cards, 1 Fathers Day card, 9 Easter Cards, 3 Just to say Hi cards, 7 Valentines, 5 Thankyou cards, 1 new baby card, 1 Wedding Card, 1 concertina card and 4 LOs (12x12) and 1 double LO (24x12).

4 cards sold on Etsy - YAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. She's just precious! The bunny ears sure made me smile! LOVe the felt fusion and your embossed mat. Darling! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!