Sunday, February 14, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You Challenge #45

Run of blog posts with my internet again up and running - this one is my sketch for 2sketches4You Challenge #45 - a little valentine.



I flipped it about a bit...lol

Recipe
Cardstock: Coredinations and Bazzil
Paper: October Afternoon Blue & White Motel
Ink: Stampin Up - Pink Passion and Soft Sky

Stamp: Stampin Up - Stamping Bella - Lovebeetle Huggabug; Sentiment computer generated
Pens: Copic Markers
Punch: Fiskars scallop

Cricut: George - Hearts

This year: 11 Birthday cards, 2 Mothers Day cards, 1 Fathers Day card, 2 Easter Card, 2 Just to say Hi cards, 7 Valentines, 4 Thankyou cards, 1 new baby card, 1 Wedding Card, 1 concertina card and 4 LOs (12x12) and 1 double LO (24x12).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!