Monday, February 22, 2010

The Play Date Cafe Colour Challenge #17

I have kinda avoided colour challanges prefering sketchs but Julie from the Play Date Cafe invited me over to have a go and I thought I would play again with my CC Stamps - a cute little girl with a basket of eggs. No cricut cuts on this one - just ordered my easter cartridge so hoping it arrives in time to play before easter! PS I apologise for any typos involving th 'e' or 'l' key as they arent working on my keyboard at the momnet so I am having to type then back track with my onscreen keyboard and add the e's and l's....arghhhhhh!



Recipe
Cardstock: Coredinations and Bazzil scraps for cuts
Paper: Basic Grey - Bittersweet (Brittle and Almond Toffee)
Ink: Stampin Up - Rose Red and Chocolate Chip
Stamp: Sugar Plums Spring Kit; Sentiment and eggs computer generated
Pens: Copic Markers


This year: 17 Birthday cards, 2 Mothers Day cards, 1 Fathers Day card, 4 Easter Cards, 3 Just to say Hi cards, 7 Valentines, 5 Thankyou cards, 1 new baby card, 1 Wedding Card, 1 concertina card and 4 LOs (12x12) and 1 double LO (24x12).

4 cards sold on Etsy - YAY!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! I'm lovin' these images. Gorgeous papers too! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card.. love the papers... the image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card! Wonderful image too!
    Hanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute, beautifully put together :) thanks for playing at the play date cafe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!