Monday, February 8, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch #55

My first Tilda stamp arrived today along with a heap of other stamps from Stamping Bella...and I was so excited I had to have a play immediately....of course.....I had been playing with the Sweet Sunday sketch and my new Cricut Gypsy and was just trying to decide what image to feature and so it all came together - Tilda underneath this GORGEOUS tree from the Zoobaloo Cartridge - the best images are found in the most unlikely cartridges....lol




Recipe
Cardstock: Coredinations and Bazzil
Paper: Crate Paper Kaitlin Collection and Fancy Pants Inspire
Ink: Stampin Up - Pink Passion, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky and Chocolate Chip

Stamp: Stampin Up - Wish Big and Magnolia Little Tilda
Pens: Copic Markers
Cricut: Storybook - book plates, George - Hearts and Circles, Zoobaloo - Tree, Clouds and Grass and Accent Essentials - sun



T
his
year: 11 Birthday cards,
2 Mothers Day cards, 1 Fathers Day card, 1 Easter Card, 2 Just to say Hi cards, 6 Valentines, 4 Thankyou cards, 1 new baby card, 1 Wedding Card, 1 concertina card and 4 LOs (12x12) and 1 double LO (24x12).

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is absolutely adorable!! Fantastic job with the sketch - thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Tilda looks just fabulous under her tree and the paper couldn't have been more perfect! Adorable and cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your card. I love the colors that you used.
    I wish you a great weekend.

    Jessica Lynn
    http://brentwoodjournals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this one too! absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!