Saturday, February 27, 2010

Take 2 of TESC #102

Boy cards are my toughest challenge! This morning I headed down to Scrappin Outback my LSS and picked up some 'boy' papers with the decision to make the most of this long weekend creating some 'boy' birthday cards. Found some great papers from Kaiser Craft and Scenic Route. I loved the Taylored Expression Sketch this morning so much thought I would take a second crack at it!


Recipe
Cardstock: Coredinations and Bazzil scraps for cuts
Paper: Kaiser Craft - K-Bots (Surge and Xtron)
Ink: Stampin Up - Memento Tuxedo for stamping
Stamp: Stampingbella - Giga Watt
Pens: Copic Markers, Zig writer and Signo white gel


This year: 21 Birthday cards, 2 Mothers Day cards, 1 Fathers Day card, 7 Easter Cards, 3 Just to say Hi cards, 7 Valentines, 5 Thankyou cards, 1 new baby card, 1 Wedding Card, 1 concertina card and 4 LOs (12x12) and 1 double LO (24x12).

4 cards sold on Etsy - YAY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!