Saturday, February 20, 2010

CC Stamp images................

I'm having so much fun with these spring images from All that Scraps - the little characters are so cute and so much fun to colour. Had a crop at my LSS last night and couldn't tear myself away from card making to do some layouts....lol...so with my gypsy and stamp stuff in hand spent the night creating the bits for this little card and colouring in more of the spring images soon to feature in cards and laughing along with the girls. Also had a play with my sewing machine this morning to try the cross stitch design - my sewing machine hasn't been put away for 4 weeks now - need to find a way to set it up in my scrap room I think....lol.


Recipe
Cardstock: Coredinations and Bazzil scraps for cuts
Paper: Scenic Route - Summer Cornelia Street, Crate Paper - Lillian Collection Mellow
Ink: Stampin Up - Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Blue Sky and Chocolate Chip

Stamp: Sugar Plums Sping Kit
Pens: Copic Markers
Cricut: Stretch your imagination - tree foliage, and George - hearts
Punch
: Fiskars Upper Crest Border

This year: 13 Birthday cards, 2 Mothers Day cards, 1 Fathers Day card, 3 Easter Cards, 3 Just to say Hi cards, 7 Valentines, 5 Thankyou cards, 1 new baby card, 1 Wedding Card, 1 concertina card and 4 LOs (12x12) and 1 double LO (24x12).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!