Saturday, December 29, 2018

MFT Sketch Challenge - Sketch 417

It has been a long time since I have played along with a sketch challenge - used to be a staple of my evenings.  Was great to have a bit of inspiration to help refill my card stash.  The MFT Sketch Challenge - Sketch 417 fit the bill!

I ended up making two cards of the same design, trying to use up some supplies I had in my bits and pieces - a square of watercolour paper I had distress inked some time ago and some scraps of yellow card.  I used the Peek-a-Boo Die-namic to cut the 4 windows in the first card, then used my scrap inked paper to fill the windows.  I stamped a few of the dogs from the MFT Lucky Dog stamp set and then coloured them with copic markers - NO, C3, E51, E53, E55, E57, R11, R17, YG00, YG03.  I used a gold Sakura Gelly Roll to emphasise the studs on the Bull Dogs collar and then added some Glossy Accents and puffy paint to add some dimension to different elements of the stamped images.  After putting all the pieces together I used a sharpie to add some texture and borders.

MFT Lucky Dog and Peek-a-Boo Window

On the second card, I used the off cut windows from the first card to create the four panels.  


MFT Lucky Dog

I am hoping some of my dog loving friends and family will enjoy getting one of these cards on their special day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!