Saturday, December 29, 2018

MFT Colour Challenge 108


Before I put away my MFT Lucky Dog stamp set thought I would have a go at the MFT Colour Challenge - definitely my colours!


Played with some Stitched Rectangle Dies from Simon Says Stamp - cutting a large rectangle from Neenah Paper so I could stamp and then colour with copics (N0, C3, R11, BG49 and B26) as well as a smaller rectangle from vellum.  I hand cut the sentiment banner, added an extra puppy and then placed some Doodlebug sprinkles strategically so I could attach the vellum without the glue marks.  Finally. I added some Wink of Stella to the bow and then coated with Glossy Accents to make it pop.

MFT Lucky Dog

MFT Lucky Dog


I ended up making two of the cards, one for personal use and one for my Etsy shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!