Friday, December 28, 2018

January Birthday Cards.....

I am hoping to get a little crafting in this holidays - especially fill out my card collection for all those special events this year. I started with a few cards needed for January - a Birthday card for my niece Samantha and another for my sister.

This first card for my niece uses Mama Elephant diecuts and stamps.  After cutting the border using the Park Avenue die, I used a Lawn Fawn die - Stitched hillside Border - to diecut the background.  I distress inked the edges of the strips using Evergreen Bough Distress Ink and then coloured the images with copics - R14, YR02, YG01, G02, BV02, BV13 (rainbow) and BV02, BV13, NO and C3 for the other images.  I added clear Wink of Stella to the castle, wings and horns.  The stamped sentiment is from Avery Elle Pegasus set.


Mama Elephant Park Avenue die and Unicorns and Rainbows stamp
Once I finished the card I decided to make a spare one for my stash....


Mama Elephant Park Avenue Die and Unicorns and Rainbows Stamps

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!