Stacey over at Stacey's World has awarded me this awesome Beautiful Blogger Award. Her blog and her work is completely FAB and I have been following her blog religiously for months - How cute is THIS owl card!
Well on to 7 things about me:
1. I started Brownies when I was 9 and went on to become a Guide and Ranger Guide and Ranger and then a leader - I was in Guides as a leader until I was 36.
2. I trained as a secondary science teacher but I am now principal in a primary school.
3. I live to travel
4. I have done 5 parachute jumps - 2 out of a helicopter.
5. I have an addictive personality - I focus it on family, work, craft and technology - in that order. Fortunately I only sleep a few hours a day which means I can fit it all in! YAY to managed insomnia!
6. My partner lives 300km away and we have to commute on weekends.
7. I have a vegie garden and spend at least 30 minutes there every morning admiring my tomatoes, capsicums, zuccinis and munching through my strawberries
I'm passing this award on to 15 fabulous bloggers:
1. Lea L over at Cupcakes and Sunshine - Love her bright cheery style!
2. Kellie W from Magnolia Downunder - she has a great shabby chic style I love to look at but am terrified of trying. Plus she stocks Magnolia stamps in Oz! YAY for enabling me!
3. Jen Tapler - I love her blog design and I adore her cards - I scraplift her ideas constantly!
4. Piali at A touch of Creation - love her quirky blog and crafting style!
5. Jeannie Phillips at A place for my cards - LUV LUV LUV her cricut cards - they are so original and fun - scraplift her ideas regularly too!
6. Rachel at Gingerbread Gallery - love her bright colours and awesome copic colouring!
7. Em at Bloggabella - awesome stamps, awesome design team and great ideas!
8. Donna at Popsicle Toes - Donna's cards are so pretty and her blog is full of ideas and tips! She is an inspiration to the bloggers out there!
9. Vicki at Its a stamp thing - her cards look so simple but she has an amazing sense of detail!
10. Jodi at Inked Inspirations - love her copic colouring - I take one look at her cards and go an buy the stamp...a.rghhh.....such an awesome enabler...lol
Check them out if you aren't already followers - I follow their blogs on google blogger to it was great visiting all there sites again as a few had updated their themes and they were design awesome!
19 hours ago