Sunday, March 7, 2010

Have a great day!

I coloured this little girl and her swing a few days ago and have been thinking about how to apply her to a card. After much consideration I went back to my trusty Cratepaper Katlin and added a little orbit for the sky. Had another play with my gypsy to get the flowers and leaves real quick too!


I really love these CC Design stamps - this Spring Collection are adorable....I'm hanging out for their next release!

Recipe
Cardstock: Coredinations and Bazzil scraps for cuts
Paper: Paper: Crate Paper Kaitlin Collection (Daydream and Scribbles) and Orbit Collection (Galaxy)
Ink: Stampin Up - Wild Wasabi, Rose Red and Memento - Tuxedo
Stamp: Sugar Plums Sping Kit and sentiment computer generated
Pens: Copic Markers
Cricut: Walk in my Garden - flowers and leaves
Bling: Kaiser Craft Pearls


This year: 23 Birthday cards, 3 Mothers Day cards, 1 Fathers Day card, 11 Easter Cards, 3 Just to say Hi cards, 7 Valentines, 6 Thankyou cards, 2 new baby card, 3 Wedding Card, 1 concertina card and 4 LOs (12x12) and 1 double LO (24x12).

15 cards sold on Etsy - YAY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!