Saturday, March 20, 2010

Blogabella challenge

It's the first time I have entered this challenge, though I have had stampingbella stamps for quite a while now and love em.....but it was a nice simple sketch and I needed a boys birthday card and here is the result. I am waiting for my Scallop Circle nestie to arrive so at the moment am using scallop scissors to create my mats - should be here Monday or Tuesday next week *fingers crossed*





Recipe
Cardstock: Bazzill craft and Bazzil craft dots
Paper: My Little Shoe Box - In bloom (Botanical)
Stamp: Stampingbella Jackson the Champion
Pens: Copic Markers, Prismacolour pencils and gamsol and Signo white gel
Dies: Creative Memories circle cutter

Ink: Memento Tuxedo and Stampin Up soft sky
Glossy Accents for the soccer balls

This year: 30 Birthday cards, 3 Mothers Day cards, 1 Fathers Day card, 12 Easter Cards, 3 Just to say Hi cards, 7 Valentines, 6 Thankyou cards, 6 new baby cards, 4 Wedding Card, 1 concertina card and 4 LOs (12x12) and 1 double LO (24x12).

15 cards sold on Etsy - YAY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!