Monday, March 29, 2010

4 cards: an Easter basket:: and 7 completed LOs (3 need journalling!!!

Over the course of the retreat weekend I was fairly productive. I knocked off 4 cards for a special etsy order on Friday night and Saturday I scrapped intently all day.

I joined 2 classes (Thanks Liz and Sharon) - I love my cousins LO - just need the perfect picture and the 10 things about me is super especially Sharons pic of me(I'll upload this one after I have the journalling finished!).

The rest of Saturday was spent scrappin my 2007 holiday to Arizona, Utah, Eastern Canada and LA. I've almost finished this album now and am ready to make way for this years holiday to Europe.
Love those Basic Grey Marakesh papers!!!

My new project is to make two Easter Baskets for my nieces Mia and Samantha... one done and one to go!


I've used WeRMemoryKeepers Embossible Easter Stickers, Imaginisce Spring Fling paper and some Yellow Bicycle Delightful Pearl Brads.

This year: 35 Birthday cards, 3 Mothers Day cards, 1 Fathers Day card, 12 Easter Cards, 3 Just to say Hi cards, 7 Valentine cards, 6 Thankyou cards, 7 new baby cards, 4 Wedding Cards, 1 concertina card, 3 Christmas cards, 1 congratulations grandad card and 8 LOs (12x12) and 6 double LO (24x12).

26 cards sold on Etsy - YAY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!