Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mojo Monday 134

While I was away this week, I was able to colour and cut out a few images as I packed my new stamps, my copics and and a few other supplies able to fit into a small box. It meant that while the rest of the world was sleeping I was able to feel my insomniac moments with some stamping and colouring and cutting out. Now however I have a pile of images that need converting into cards! The first card is for this weeks Mojo Monday challenge.


Recipe
Cardstock: Coredinations
Paper: October Afternoon Nightlight (Katie)
Stamp:CC Designs Spring Collection pixie and Taylored Expressions (Leave a lasting impression)
Pens: Copic Markers; Zig writer and Signo white gel
Ink: Memento Tuxedo and Distress Ink Dusty Broken Glass




Recipe
Cardstock: Coredinations
Paper: Imaginisce For peeps sake (Spring Fling)
Stamp:CC Designs Spring Collection pixie and Taylored Expressions (Leave a lasting impression)
Pens: Copic Markers; Zig writer and Signo white gel
Ink: Memento Tuxedo and Distress Ink Dusty Broken Glass and Stampin Up Gable Green

This year: 37 Birthday cards, 13 Mothers Day cards, 1 Fathers Day card, 12 Easter Cards, 8 Just to say Hi cards, 7 Valentine cards, 6 Thankyou cards, 7 new baby cards, 4 Wedding Cards, 1 concertina card, 3 Christmas cards, 1 congratulations grandad card, 2 Easter basket and 9 LOs (12x12) and 6 double LO (24x12).

26 cards sold on Etsy - YAY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!