Thursday, April 8, 2010

Class with Kim Teasdale

Oh what a lucky girl I am! I have just started an online class with Kim Teasdale over at My Creative Classrooom. This is the first class of theirs for me but if Kim's first lesson is anything to go by I will be signing up for more! The class Kim is running is on Sponged ink backgrounds and the first lesson was awesome - about building up ink layers to create the distressed look and using masks to create a glow or for layering images to save on paper - here are my first creations.....




The stamps are either Stampin Up or Taylored Expressions....

This year: 35 Birthday cards, 12 Mothers Day cards, 1 Fathers Day card, 12 Easter Cards, 8 Just to say Hi cards, 7 Valentine cards, 6 Thankyou cards, 7 new baby cards, 4 Wedding Cards, 1 concertina card, 3 Christmas cards, 1 congratulations grandad card, 2 Easter basket and 8 LOs (12x12) and 6 double LO (24x12).

26 cards sold on Etsy - YAY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!