Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lesson 2 part 2

My 5th assignment in my sponged ink backgrounds class with Kim Teasdale was to create a night sky around a central image and I am really happy with the result - Kim's moodles are awesome!


Can't wait to incorporate it into a card!

Recipe
Cardstock: White
Stamp:Taylored expressions Branching Out
Pens: Zebra Jimnie Rollerball Gold
Ink: Memento Tuxedo, Distress Ink Tumbled Glass, Dusty Concord and Broken China, Stampin Up Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, YoYo Yellow and Soft Sky
Handmade mask for the hill

This year: 40 Birthday cards, 21 Mothers Day cards, 1 Fathers Day card, 12 Easter Cards, 8 Just to say Hi cards, 7 Valentine cards, 6 Thankyou cards, 7 new baby cards, 5 Wedding/Engagement Cards, 1 concertina card, 3 Christmas cards, 1 congratulations grandad card, 2 Easter basket and 9 LOs (12x12) and 6 double LO (24x12).

31 cards sold on Etsy - YAY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!