Friday, April 2, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch #57

Holidays = trolling blog challenge sites = YAY.

Well I am into the first day of the 2 week school break and I have made an Easter basket and 4 cards.....not bad seeing as I have depooped the garden (two muttleys = megapooping), got my hands dirty in my vege patch and watched '500 days of summer' which I have to say I loved and hated! Managed (hopefully) to get the Card Patterns sketch by the deadline (just)...lol... used a little Hero Arts stamp that was a gift from Karen for the card lesson I provided at her retreat last weekend! Just hoping this blog post can gt uploaded without the power going out - my front lawn was COVERED with hail about 20 minutes ago - looked like it had been snowing and the lights are flickering!




Recipe
Cardstock: Coredinations
Paper: October Afternoon Night Light: Katie; Weathervane: Pickling Pumpkins; and Hometown: Depot Park
Stamp: Hero Arts Fish and sentiment
Pens: Copic Markers, Zig writer and Signo white gel
Die: Nestabilities Circle and scalloped circle

Ink: Memento Tuxedo, Stampin Up - Taken with Teal
Bling: Kaisercraft Pearls
Ribbon: ?????

This year: 35 Birthday cards, 6 Mothers Day cards, 1 Fathers Day card, 12 Easter Cards, 5 Just to say Hi cards, 7 Valentine cards, 6 Thankyou cards, 7 new baby cards, 4 Wedding Cards, 1 concertina card, 3 Christmas cards, 1 congratulations grandad card, 1 Easter basket and 8 LOs (12x12) and 6 double LO (24x12).

26 cards sold on Etsy - YAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. What an AWESOME card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Card Patterns this week! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!