Saturday, January 10, 2009

Caardvarks January Challenge

I have always been a big fan of Becky Fleck's Page Maps - she is responsible for many many of my scrapbook LO's and her Page Maps Cards are a constant companion at crops and retreats! So when I visited the Caardvark site and saw the challenge, I was definitely up for it.


With patterned paper from an early Paper Salon Range - 'Harmony' - in my stash inspiration was easy. A few flowers from Kaiser Craft and 'Desert Sun' Yarn from Bazzil and it was done.


Love the cool colours - delightful on a day expected to reach 44 degrees celcius!

Recipe
Paper: Paper Salon - Harmony, Spiral Floral, Paisley and Tags.
Card Stock: Bazzil
Yarn: Bazzil - Desert Sun
Flowers: Kaiser Craft - Turquoise and Lime
Button: ?
Foam Mount

This week I have made 18 Birthday cards, 2 Mothers Day cards, 1 Fathers Day card, 2 Easter cards and 1 Thankyou card. No Layouts yet.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!