Sunday, October 19, 2014

Feel Better Soon

I have had this Taylored Expression image stamped and ready to colour for a few weeks but wasn't too sure what to do with it - I love the image!  My list this week of cards I NEED to make includes a 'Get Well' card for a colleague who is off for a few weeks due to a shoulder operation and a 'Condolence' card (I always find these soooo hard to do).  I thought the little flower image in the stamp bright and cheerful and perfect to go with the Art Impressions sentiment.


Recipe
Cardstock: Copic
and bazzill 
Paper: MME - "Follow Your Dreams - Be Amazing"
Stamps: Taylored Expressions - 'The Little Things' and Art Impressions - sentiment
Copics: C1, C3, BG05, BG07, Y21, YR21, YR24
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black, Archival Ink - Teal, Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass, Stampin Up - Wild Wasabi
Kaiser self adhesive pearls coloured with copics
Salura Gelly Roll Metallic Gold

Thanks for checking my blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!