Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A very special 70th Birthday Card - Happy Birthday Mum!!!

Some cards deserve a little more effort - like my mums Birthday card - this is number 7.....lol...so if anyone needs a 70th Birthday card let me know cos I've now got 6 spares!  I raided the Pinterest boards again and found a beautiful card by Joy from 'Simple by Design'. After a little scraplifting and changes to suit my stash this is mums birthday card.


Recipe
Cardstock: Copic
Stamps: SSS - 'Only have Eyes for You' and 'Exchanging Friends'; There she Goes - 'Numbered Days'; Kaiser Craft - 'Wedding' and 'Script'
Flower: KaiserCraft
Copics: B00
Die: SSS: Taylored Dies -'Leafy Branch' and EK Success - 'Butterfly 3 Ways'


My brother and I are taking mum out for a Harley Ride and lunch this weekend to celebrate her Birthday and I get to share the ride - Yeehaa!!!!

Thanks for checking my blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!