Thursday, April 28, 2011

A wedding card for my dear friends Mark and Peta....

Well, Friday might be the big day for the royals but for my very good friends Mark and Peta, Saturday is the day they are tying the knot and I am sooooo excited for them. I think I have made about 7 different wedding cards with them in my mind but have been unhappy with them all...so today with my new MFT doillie die in my hot little hands I thought I would have another crack at it and here is the result.....have to say I LOVE IT!!!!.....Love the yellow gingham PP and I think the doillie makes it a little bit special!



Recipe
Cardstock: Coredinations and Bazzil
Paper: My Minds Eye {Stella and Rose: Gertie}
Stamps: Pink Petticoat Wedding
Dies: Nestabilties circle and scalloped circle

Copics: Y19, Y21, G82, G85, R83, R85


T
his
year: 36 Birthday cards, 2 thankyou cards, 2 just a note cards, 5 Baby Cards, 8 Valentines, 2 Christmas cards, 7 Wedding Cards, 7 Easter card, 2 Mothers Day Cards, 6 12x12 LOs and 4 double 12x12 LOs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!