Monday, April 4, 2011

Sweet Stop Sketch #102

I have had to start making cards in pairs now as I have been approached by another gift shop owner to supply them with cards to sell in their shop and I said yes before thinking about the implications - It really is just a hobby for me as my full time job takes a lot of time and committment and craft is a wind down for me in the evenings. Anyways I decided that I would be able to cope if I stuck to making 2 of each card and special orders, so I have to get 25 cards done by next weekend for the new shop as well as restock the 15 or so sold last week from my local shop... YAY....lol....so I am going to be busy this week....however, school camp is over and I feel like I might manage it....lol



I've used the Sweet Stop Sketch for this older girls Birthday card.......

Recipe
Cardstock: Coredinations and Bazzil
Paper: Cosmo Cricket {Delovely}
Stamps: Kenny K
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Oval and scalloped Oval
Sentiment: Kaiser rubons
Copics: E00, E02, E25, E27, E29, E53, YG01, YG03, C3, C5, C8, RV13, RV17, BG13, BG15, BG49

I was on a retreat with Scrappin Outback the weekend before last and made a few cards so thought I would post a couple....



This year: 27 Birthday cards, 2 thankyou cards, 2 just a note cards, 5 Baby Cards, 8 Valentines, 2 Christmas cards, 6 Wedding Cards, 2 Easter card, 6 12x12 LOs and 4 double 12x12 LOs

1 comment:

  1. All such great cards!! I love your coloring and great layouts. Good luck getting all of your cards made.
    Hugs,Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!