Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kraftie Briar

Christy over at Tiddly Inks has just released new, totally gorgeous gothic images and from the moment I saw Miss Briar I wanted to colour her. I decided to keep the whole card a little grungy and used the Tiddly Inks Challenge this week which is to use kraft card stock. I've printed the image directly onto the kraft card and used a little technique I found here to cut her out with my nestie label - the rest is copic colouring, some PP layering, inking and sewing. Check out the design team cards using the new images here!


Recipe
Cardstock: Coredinations and Bazzil
Paper: October afternoon {Cherry Hill}
Ink: Distress Inks Tea Dye
Stamps: Tiddly Inks Briar and Gothis sentiments
Sentiment: Sam and Lucy teeny tiny stickers
Copics: YG63, YG67, R22, R24, R46, E00, E25, E29
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Label
Bling: Glossy Accents and Prima Say it with Crystals
Ribbon: Heidi Swapp Jet Tulle

This year: 18 Birthday cards, 2 thankyou cards, 2 just a note cards, 3 Baby Cards, 8 Valentines, 2 Christmas cards, 4 Wedding Cards, 1 Easter card, 6 12x12 LOs and 4 double 12x12 LOs


Another quick card........

2 comments:

  1. Your sure brought Miss Briar to life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, simply superb....love the grunge! :)

    I love the other card too...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!