Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sweet Stop Sketch #94

Still with the loved up Valentine theme but I've used the Sweet Stop Sketch for this week - very sweet - flipped it to make my banner work......guess I could have stamped the sentiment upside down but didn't think about it at the time! This is my first play with the lace Die-namic from MFT - so pretty!



Recipe
Cardstock: Bazzil Craft and White
Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle {Snugglebug: Boy red flannel and Boy Gingham}
Ink: Stampin Up - Rose Red; Memento Tuxedo
Stamps: Tiddly Inks: Lovebot; Stampin Up sentiment
Copics: R22, R24, R29, R46, C1, C3, C5 100, Gold Spica
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Oval and Scalloped Oval; Die-namics Lace border
Pens: Zig Writer
Bling: Ranger Liquid Pearls

This year: 14 Birthday cards, 2 thankyou cards, 2 just a note cards, 2 Baby Cards, 8 Valentines, 2 Christmas cards, 6 12x12 LOs and 4 double 12x12 LOs

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!