Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mojo Monday #174

Home at last and settled back into my craftroom - at least for a few hours a day. Reality is I have to start thinking about work and getting a few things done. But, there is still time for a little card making!

The Craft Cruise was awesome! Melissa Kennedy from Kaisercraft was our teacher on board and while at sea she had us working on some awesome layouts. We had to mail 13kg home because of all the stash we acquired so I am still awaiting the return of my layouts but once home I will post them so you can check out the awesome projects. You can check out Melissa's blogpost about the cruise here...


So last night I had a little play with the MOJO Monday sketch and made two cards...they are multipurpose cards but I wanted to have a little play with the KaiserCraft 6" Paper Pack - Hello Birdie - its all pink, green and girlie!


Recipe
Cardstock: Coredinations
Paper: KaiserCraft {Hey Birdie}
Ink: Memento Tuxedo
Stamp: Penny Black Tiny Wishes sentiment

This year: 4 Birthday cards, 2 thankyou cards, 2 just a note cards, 6 12x12 LOs and 4 double 12x12 LOs

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!