Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thankyou cards

Well it has been a while since my last post - however, mojo for blogging has been limited by being away, pressure from the hybrid comp (which i have been voted out of *pout and sigh of relief*) and frequent out of town trips. The last month has involved camp with the Yr 5/6/7's from school, 3 seperate nights away in Narrogin plus 4 day trips, 3 weekends in Perth, 4 nights in Esperance and a night in Busselton - about 4300km's on the new car...arghhhh...somewhere in there I also fit in a full time job. However one weekend was filled with Scrapping at the retreat in Hyden and I am celebrating the official opening of a GREAT scrapbooking supplies shop in my town - no longer will I be a slave to the internet sites and impulse buy EVERYTHING when in Perth just in case i need it when I am 340 km away from the nearest scrapbook shop! Now I will leisurely browse and buy what I need and ask the darling Karen to order me in what I want......ahhhhh bliss! My credit card and savings accounts are going to be so happy!



This was the first card of the series and was created for the 2 sketches 4 you Sketch 24 challenge this week - I flipped the sketch and had a play!

Recipe
Cardstock: Raspberry Fizz from Papertrey Ink
Paper:Pappertrey Ink - Chocolate remix and Raspberry Fizz mix
Stamps: StampinUp
Ink: StampingUp
Punches: EK Success and Fiskars border
Flowers: Kaisercraft - I am now officially in love with this company and their altruistic endeavours in orphanages in 3rd world countries.
Bling: Say it in Crystals

This year: 18 Birthday cards, 2 Mothers Day cards, 1 Fathers Day card, 2 Easter cards, 10 Thankyou cards, 1 Goodluck Card, 1 Valentine card, 3 new baby card, 6 Christmas Cards, 1 minibook, 2 credit card fridge magnets, 33 digital LOs, 1 A4 LO, 5 12x12 LOs and 2 double page layout.....

3 comments:

  1. Lynne beautiful work! I love the bling:) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute! Love the rhinestones and the pink pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty in pink in deed your card is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!