Sunday, February 8, 2009

My first Digital Scrapbook

Well I have gone from never scrapbooking digitally to producing a 30 page scrapbook and sending it off for printing - talk about obsessive compulsive - 18 hours straight...its after midnight and my tummy is telling me its time for lunch...lol...I've ordered 2 copies, one for me and one for my neice...




This year: 18 Birthday cards, 2 Mothers Day cards, 1 Fathers Day card, 2 Easter cards, 2 Thankyou cards, 1 Goodluck Card, 1 Valentine card, 3 new baby card, 6 Christmas Cards, 1 minibook, 2 credit card fridge magnets, 32 digital LOs, 2 12x12 LO and 1 double page layout.....

2 comments:

  1. Wow Lynne, love this!! Absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne these are just gorgeous! I love the little birdie and the tree.....

    hey thanks for stopping by my blog! nice comment you left too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! You made my Day!